Jan 19, 2012

Nasal Mucus and Phlegm


Hey, guys.... I'm sick. Cough, flu, overheat, headache and ready-to-faint-anytime, but now I'm healthy enough to bounce around on the Internet. I have a half dozen of assignments to do for next week so wish me luck. A very great luck. This week is pretty boring and I don't take any single pictures so far. Oh, and fun fact : I lose 3 kilos, and it turned out that my previous weight was *insert a very long series of drum rolls* .......59. What can you expect from a 18-years-old girl who almost reached 60?? Eat, pray and die. I made a serious list of 2012 resolutions because of this. And please don't freak out, physically I don't look that fat. Really...
By the way, Happy Katy Perry-ing for those who celebrate it. Just saw a photo of my friends with the cute set of candy land at the venue and I'm quite sad about it. I'll just wait for Katy's twin sister, Zooey Deschanel, to come here. I was in a big dilemma about emptying my cash or not to buy the ticket months ago but I decided that there are still a lot of neglected things on my to-buy-list and besides, as always, I have that famous financial issues. I also made a serious list of 2012 resolutions because of this.


Pic taken when my weight was around 53.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish
to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do
it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.
My website - mambo

Post a Comment