Feb 28, 2012

Baley, Baley


In critical need of a long, long holiday and far, far away from Karawaci. Being stuck here for 2 months after Christmas and New Year holiday (which was also a tiresome holiday because I didn't go anywhere) is like being coated by thick dust and my brain feels like... being covered with sticky spider webs that decrease my sanity level. Second semester will be ended on May and the third semester begins on July or August... I forget, but I have decided to take short semester this year (in attempt to get rid of all FLA subjects because these subjects are a bunch of big distractions for me to get focus on Interior subjects) so, phew, I have to be patient until October, Lebaran holiday.
I wish I were in Bali right now. I miss that place so extraordinarily much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment