Jun 27, 2012

Matah Ati


I had a chance to watch Matah Ati last Monday with my sister and friends from Art Appreciation class.
In my personal opinion : the show was visually stunning and beautiful, but it didn't really give a big impact to me. My favorite part was seeing how the choreograph was so symmetrically arranged and the wedding scene of Raden Mas Said and Rubiyah, but I can't praise this show that much as most of the audiences did....maybe because I don't understand Javanese at all or I'm not really into wayang orang.
However, I appreciate the whole cast and crews of Matah Ati for bringing up the issue of Indonesian culture. They did a wonderful job :)

We were actually not allowed to take pictures but, I HAD to. (The girls who sat in front of me also did the same thing with their iPhones.)
The main cast looked so exhausted.
 Tired Jay Subyakto was tired. So was the camera.
 And it's me with my friends, got featured on Matah Ati's Twitter account.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

That must be fun :D

Post a Comment